Friday, June 28, 2013

Time to stare

IMG_0375-001
“ Brid on the rocks” Oil on canvas. 30”x40”
Hi all, hope today finds you all well, This is a painting of me on the rocks, at least that’s what I call it.I hate photos of myself so the only compromise was for me to look out to sea.Still I love this because it’s got real depth. It nearly sold a couple of times, but secretly I’d be happy if it never sold!
One of Phil’s  favourite songs when he’s a bit down is  “Always look on the bright side of life” by Monty Python, so if you need cheering up have a listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Wx230gYJw
                               IMG_0378-001                   
Also including two of Phil’s paintings you may not have seen before. Not my feet by the way!

IMG_0379-001
A local scene. He’s good isn’t he.
Love to all.Bob the Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment